[youtube url=”watch?v=xa2mcE0w3FY” width=”560″ height=”315″]
MCHI-CREDAI NMR comprises over 300 reputed builders and developers from Navi Mumbai and Raigad region. It was formed to promote Navi Mumbai and Raigad as the most promising hub for real estate development in Maharashtra.The third mega annual property exhibition of the Navi Mumbai and Raigad(NMR) units of Maharashtra Chamber of Housing Industry (MCHI-CREDAI) was inaugurated. The dignitaries present on the occasion included MLA MandaMhatre, ex-housing minister Raj Purohit and ex-MLA and guardian minister Ganesh Naik. MCHI CEO SS Hussain was also present.
“Affordable housing is the need of the hour and land owners, developers and government bodies must work together towards this cause,” said Mhatre on the occasion. Purohit added, “Navi Mumbai and Raigad have tremendous potential for growth. The Modi government is still in an infant stage but will grow fast and developers and home buyers can look forward to bright opportunities in future.”
While appreciating the efforts taken by MCHI-CREDAI NMR, Naik said, “It is commendable that such a grand show has been put together by the members in spite of the sluggish market. Buyers must make the most of this opportunity.” There are nearly 100 stalls covering 17,500 sqft area at the venue. The builders are showcasing various properties across MMR for home buyers to suit pockets of every buyer.Considering the myriad infrastructure projects like Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area (NAINA), Navi Mumbai Metro, Ghansoli-Ghatkopar Link Road and Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL), builders hope to see a positive response from buyers waiting to make Navi Mumbai their home.
- Offers many platforms to all builders and developers to exhibit their properties
- Organizes various seminars for spreading knowledge on topics like Union Budget, VAT, Service Tax, Airport Development, Schemes of MMRDA, New DCR etc.
- A friend and guide to policy makers, it actively assists in shaping policies that are favourable to both consumers and real estate developers from the NMR region
- Provides relevant information and updates about the industry to all members
- Raises awareness and imparts information among the general public, real estate and the construction industry through regular seminars, workshops and other forums
- Establishes and maintains a yardstick for the code of the code of conduct that is to be followed by the developer community based in Navi Mumbai and Raigad