FrontNavi MumbaiTop Stories

Airoli MLA Sandeep Naik says every issue has solution at Jan Samvad

Airoli MLA Sandeep Naik’s 4th Jan Samvad brought together many citizens, officials and corporators under one roof with the aim of addressing citizens issues. Senior officials from various government offices were present to hear the issues that citizens brought to the platform of Samvad. This included Mahanagar Gas, MSEDC, NMMC, Navi Mumbai Police, RTO, CIDCO, Maritime Board and traffic police among others. In his address to all present Airoli MLA Sandeep Naik said that often one government department is dependant on another or coordination between two are needed or even more is needed for resolving a public issues.

He said that if a civic work is completed and citizens are still inconvenienced then the work has no meaning.

The MLA reiterated that platforms like Samvad are a must to understand civic issues from a citizen’s perspective.

He confessed that issues he has taken up issues in assembly are often those that were raised by citizens in MLA at your doorsteps and Jan Samvad.

The MLA thanked officials for remaining present for the Samvad despite being a Sunday and citizens for joining platform. Of the 330 citizens’ grievances’ applications that were received in the Jan Samvad, 60 percent were immediately addressed while the remaining 40 percent are taken up to be addressed within a time frame.

Tags

NMTV

NMTV was launched in the year 1999, and is Maharashtra only accredited 24-hour, 7-day-a-week local cable news station of Navi Mumbai airing news bulletins and programs in English, Hindi and Marathi. NMTV represents the state-of-the-art in local television news coverage, delivering on a commitment of responsible and community-oriented journalism on an around-the-clock basis.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close