News

FIRE ERUPTED AT BMC COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE

bmc-1Disturbing and concerning but true. A fire has been reported from BMC Commissioner’s Office. Fire officers said that the reason was short circuit and nothing serious, witnesses who saw the Commissioner at the time of the incident said that he was quite unnerved. It was the sound of alarm that created a slight disorder among employees of BMC and what came as a shock was that the alarm was sounded from the Commissioner’s office. Fire extinguishers could not put out the fire and only after a team from the fire fighting department reached the site of fire, it was brought under control. Not surprisingly, fire fighting and security officials refused to speak to the media claiming that it was a case of a minor short circuit but witnesses who saw Commissioner BMC Commissioner Jairaj Pathak informed that the civic chief was quiet unnerved by the entire incident. With cameraperson Ravi Nikam, Rajeev Mishra for NMTV News.

Tags

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close