Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone’s son was found dead in his flat in Studio City, near Hollywood, Friday proved to be very shocking for father Stallone and all those who knew Sage Stallone as his death came as a big shock for all of them.
According to the officials, the body of Sage was first seen by the housekeeper, who had immediately called for help when he wasn’t responding. Later he was pronounced dead at the spot itself. There were no signs of any foul play that could lead his death to murder, neither were there any signs that could term his death as suicide. The officials only found many bottles of medicines, but at the moment they were not sure of what they were prescribed for. The only fact that could have been laid out was that the cause of Sage death was overdose of medicines. Any further confirmation could only be laid out after the postmortem reports and the toxicology reports would arrive, which would take some time. Kiran Kidwai – International Desk, NMTV