The Modi Tsu-Namo that has stunned not just India but even the world; has established all facts as results started pouring in. One being that the much-hyped Raj Thackeray factor has failed to impact the votes of the saffron BJP Shiv Sena alliance. During the campaign of Lok Sabha elections, videos and parts of speeches of the Raj Thackeray rallies received unprecedented response by going viral and even the BJP had at one point seemed to be running out of patience. So much so that even the Election Commission tried to put a brake to it by checking the legalities of the expenditure incurred on Thackeray’s rallies. As the campaign came to an end, Raj Thackeray became the new hero of the opposition Congress NCP alliance that had no leader to match the oratory skills of Raj Thackeray. Unfortunately, this could not save the Congress NCP alliance or its candidates. With the exceptions of Supriya Sule in Baramati and Udayanraje Bhosale in Satara where both hold her own, all candidates that Raj Thackeray indirectly campaigned for are heading towards defeats.
- The biggest shocker will be the defeat of Maharashtra Congress President and Nanded candidate Ashok Chavan who is likely to lose against BJP’s Pratap Patil Chikhalikar.
- NCP’s Raigad Sunil Tatkare is on his way to be defeated by Shiv Sena’s Anant Geete
- Mawal’s NCP candidate Parth Pawar is all set to be defeated by Shiv Sena’s Shrirang Barne
- South Mumbai’s Congress candidate Milind Deora is all set to lose to Shiv Sena’s Arvind Sawant
- Bhiwandi’s Congress candidate Suresh Taware is likely to lose against BJP’s Kapil Patil
- Mumbai North East’s NCP Candidate Sanjay Patil is all set to be defeated by BJP’s Manoj Kotak