Thane Guardian Minister Ganesh Naik took up 10 crucial pending issues of Navi Mumbai with Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan. The meeting was held at Mantralaya.
Thane Guardian Minister Ganesh Naik called on Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan to take a call on 10 crucial issues that will define the future course of development and progress of Navi Mumbai. The issues discussed included :
• Regularizing PAP homes
• Redevelopment of CIDCO built dilapidated apartments with 2.5 FSI
• SRA scheme for Navi Mumbai slums
• Redevelopment of PAP homes in gaonthan areas with 4 FSI
• Homes to natives of Navi Mumbai at affordable prices
• Making plots available for educational institutes and cultural trusts of PAPs and making provision for grants
• Employment rehabilitation scheme for BMTC employees
• Development of plots belonging to NMMC with increased FSI
• Fixing lease premium rates of plots leased transferred from CIDCO to NMMC
• Homes to people displaced by Thane Vashi Railway Project.
Thane Guardian Minister Ganesh Naik gave a detailed insight on all the subjects to the Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan following which he gave officials 15 days time to present a report on each subject. The Chief Minister is expected to visit Navi Mumbai for personally taking stock of the issues. The meeting was attended by MP Dr. Sanjeev Naik, MLA Sandeep Naik, CIDCO Chairman Pramod Hindurao and Mayor Sagar Naik. Bureau report – NMTV News.